Marc Hodler House
3653 Oberhofen / Thunersee
08h00 - 12h00 CET and 13h00 - 17h00 CET
Tel. +41 (0)33 244 6161
Fax. +41 (0)33 244 6171
- From international airports Zürich and Geneva by train approx. 2 1/4 hours to Thun
- From the local Bern-Belp airport by taxi approx. 30 minutes
- From Thun railway station to the No. 21 public bus will drop you 2 minutes from the FIS office by foot (bus stop Wichterheer the first bus stop after the Oberhofen village).
- From Thun railway station via taxi to the FIS Office (approx. 10 Min)
- Direction Berne - Interlaken / Thun: Exit motorway at Thun Nord, follow signs towards Gunten. Oberhofen is approximately 5 kmfrom Thun.
- The FIS office is at the end of the Oberhofen village on the left side coming from Thun. After the castle, there is an indication just before the public car park Riedbachhalle. Turn left and then right to FIS.